Do you care about the environment? Do you need an extra income? Congratulations! From Greenuso we bring you some ideas to start earning money by recycling From waste of all kinds, plastic bottles, to wooden pallets, are some of the materials you can recycle to start boosting your own business while contributing to the conversation about the environment. Take a look at these 5 ways to make extra money recycling rubbish. Are you ready? Let’s go!
Make money from recycling Is it possible?Yes, it is possible. There are many ways to make money from recycling what some people call “trash”. Although, the remuneration will depend on the type of activity you do, but in any case you will contribute to the preservation of the environment while generating extra money. Recycling companies can pay you to recycle raw materials such as plastic, cardboard, paper, among others. But, if you prefer, you can also transform the recyclable materials yourself and create products for sale.
Top 5: Ideas to make money from recyclingIf you are wondering how to make money from recycling waste you should check out these 5 options:
1. Collect and sell plastic, paper, cardboard, cans..First of all, you must collect plastic, cardboard, paper, and can waste, among others. You can make your home into a collection centre where other people can take this kind of material. After sorting the “rubbish” you can sell it to recycling companies or other companies interested in buying it. This is one of the easiest ways to earn money from waste because you don’t have to process the rubbish, you just have to store it and take it to the industry.
2. Make eco-friendly craftsIf you are creative you can make crafts with recyclable materials and then sell them online or in a physical shop. If you need inspiration on the Internet you will find ideas for recycling plastic containers, glass jars, CDs, old clothes and much more for decorative purposes. The possibilities are endless. From picture frames, lamps, clothing, pots, to decorative items, and more. The important thing is that your product is original, useful and eye-catching.
3. It produces compostEvery day we dispose of egg shells, fruit and vegetable peels, among other organic waste. However, many of these elements are ideal as raw materials for making homemade plant fertilizer. With these materials you can make compost, pack it and sell it in your area. However, make sure that the elements you use are as natural as possible, i.e. free of chemicals.
4. Build furniture from recycled materials and sell itIf you have the skills to make any kind of furniture, great! From recyclable materials such as pallets, wooden boxes, tyres, barrels, among others, you can build them. From tables, chairs, shelves, beds and much more, there are no limits if you have a great imagination. Later, you can sell your products to those who want to furnish their homes following the green trend. Although, you can also keep some of them so you don’t have to spend money buying furniture.
5. Sell used objectsAs time goes by, certain objects accumulate in our house and the time comes when we need to get rid of them. However, before you dispose of them you should check on the internet to see if any people or companies are interested in buying them for recycling. In fact, it is possible to earn money by selling old terminals, used clothes, books, collection items, among other products that you are not interested in preserving. You just have to offer them to the right people.
Recommendations for recyclingIf you want to make money by growing up, it is important to consider the following recommendations:
- Place an ad on the Internet or in your driveway saying that you receive plastic bottles, cans, cardboard or the type of waste you want to recycle.
- If you are interested in recycling organic waste, you can collect it from restaurants where large quantities are disposed of daily.
- Sort the rubbish properly to preserve order.
- Fold up cardboard boxes to save space.
- Investigate which companies or people are interested in acquiring the raw material or products you offer.
- You can sell your organic products through social networks or a website you own.