Apple vinegar has become a multi-faceted natural product that will allow you to eat a healthy diet. From Greenuso we want to talk to you about its properties and uses, so that you can start putting it into practice right away.
This product has proteins, enzymes and bacteria that are friendly to the organism. However, the use of apple vinegar is not only limited to the culinary field. It also has medicinal, cosmetic and disinfectant properties, and this is just what you are looking for!
What is apple vinegar?
Apple vinegar is a natural product that is distinguished by its characteristic copper tone, strong aroma and intense taste. Thanks to these characteristics it has become the ideal culinary companion for preparing delicious salads and dressings.
Due to the extensive properties of apple vin egar many housewives today use it for some household chores, to beautify the skin, and even as a natural home remedy.
In addition, in some cultures it is known as cider vin egar, as it is obtained after fermenting the sugars in the apple for at least six months.
What is apple vinegar used for?
In the following lines we will describe the uses of apple vinegar so that you can learn how to incorporate it into your daily routines. Without further ado, let’s get started!
1. Apple vinegar as alternative medicine
For several years now many people have decided to consume apple vinegar as a natural medicine, as its properties guarantee good results in a short time and at low cost.
For example, you can use app le vinegar as an alternative medicine for
- Stimulate the digestive system by increasing the secretion of enzymes in the body.
- Combat gas, spasms and constipation.
- Decrease tension.
- Regulate blood sugar due to its acetic acid content.
- Treat fungus and herpes on the skin.
- Reduce joint complaints.
- Relieve the symptoms of respiratory diseases due to its antiseptic properties.
- Maintain a healthy pH level in the body.
- To soothe psoriasis.
- Relieve the burning sensation of sunburn.
At Greenuso we recommend that you consult a specialist before using apple vinegar to treat any pathology. Remember that, all organisms do not react in the same way.
2. Apple vinegar as your cosmetic ally
Although you may find it hard to believe, it has been proven that apple vinegar can be used for beauty treatments. This, thanks to its fungicidal, antiseptic, whitening, antibacterial and astringent properties and its high vitamin A and B content.
Among the most recommended beauty treatments with apple vinegar we have
- Serves as a facial tonic. Thanks to its acidic properties, it cleans the pores, levels the fat and leaves a natural glow.
- It is a natural exfoliant with which you can eliminate impurities and dead cells.
- It cleans the hair follicles, prevents dandruff and fights frizz. In this way, it has become a great ally for regulating hair pH.
- It fights acne and eliminates blemishes simultaneously, allowing you to show off a face without skin imperfections.
- It reduces oral plaque, eliminates bacteria that generate bad breath and whitens teeth.
3. Apple vinegar to clean and eliminate bacteria at home
Cider vinegar also works as an economical natural cleaning product that will allow you to deeply clean your house without toxicity, therefore it does not generate allergies or irritations.
You only have to mix it with water and vinegar to obtain an excellent antibacterial cleaner:
- Clean and disinfect your kitchen worktop, sink, hood, oven, furniture and others.
- Degrease the oven easily, also the effect will improve if you add baking soda to the mixture.
- Remove the mold from the bathrooms and remove persistent stains on the ceramics or tiles.
- Finish with the lime that accumulates in the screen of the shower.
- Provide a softening effect on clothes when washing.
- Recovering a shrunken garment by returning it to its original size.
- Remove rust from garden tools or any utensils in the kitchen.
- Cleaning mirrors and windows, giving them back an intense shine.
4. Culinary uses of apple vinegar
Apple vinegar gives dishes a unique aroma and taste, which is why it is a key condiment that should not be missing in your kitchen. Also, it stands out among the preferred ingredients of many professional chefs.
However, in the kitchen you can use app le vinegar for:
- Preserve food better because it deactivates enzymes and kills any bacteria
- Prepare healthier homemade dressing or vinaigrette for salads and vegetables
- Make perfect boiled eggs, as the acidic liquid in the vinegar makes the egg white firm.
- Make all kinds of marinades, especially those used to marinate meats.
What are the properties of apple vinegar?
Now, we will talk to you about the properties of app le vinegar so that you can better understand how it works.
- Acetic acid. It offers fungicidal and antibacterial qualities.
- Malic acid. It acts as an adjuvant in weight loss and liquid elimination.
- Tannins. Regulates or controls sebum or oil on the skin.
- Amino acids and antioxidants. Elemental in cosmetic use.
- Alpha hydroxy acids. They help to eliminate dead skin cells.
- Potassium. Delays muscle fatigue and cramps.
- Vitamins A and B. Favourable for relieving skin problems.
- Fluoride. Improves oral health.
- Other trace elements. Essential for the proper functioning of our body’s biological processes.
Benefits of apple vinegar
Find out about the benefits of apple vinegar in the kitchen, health, beauty and household cleaning.
- It allows you to keep cooked food in good condition for longer.
- It is rich in trace elements such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, copper, iron and others, which makes it ideal for your health.
- Washing your fruit and vegetables with apple vinegar will naturally disinfect them and keep away mosquitoes.
- It reduces blood sugar, cholesterol and triglyceride levels and controls blood pressure.
- It is an excellent purifier for cleaning the colon and intestine.
- Balances and regulates your body’s alkalinity and pH.
- Contributes to weight loss because it accelerates the metabolism and burns fat.
- Quickly eliminates fungus on nails and skin.
- Recommended for gargle, attacking colds and sore throats in time.
- It lightens spots and closes pores, giving the face luminosity.
- Prevents dandruff, gives hair more shine and enhances natural tones.
- Excellent for cleaning and disinfecting, it is even more economical than commercial toiletries.
Take out the apple vinegar you have stored in your pantry and make the most of your day-to-day. What are you waiting for?